Executive Assistant MASTERCLASS
An ILM-UK Certified Training-Workshop for Executive Assistants, Office Managers, Secretaries, Admin Support Staff and Personal Assistants.
Includes a live session on the most in-demand course on Timesaving Microsoft Productivity Tips.
Grand Hyatt Hotel MUSCAT, OMAN
12th and 13th April 2017
A highly-trained Executive Assistant is crucial to the manager's success.
The conversation on whether the Executive Secretary is important to the manager is over. The Executive PA can enhance the boss' productivity by ten-fold. The Assistant who does her job efficiently, dramatically lessens the workload of the manager.
Today's Executive Assistants need a whole new set of competencies to deliver the result that their modern-day boss is looking for. 'Executive Assistant Masterclass' focuses on areas critical to the more effective EA, Admin Assistant, PA or Secretary.
When the Executive Assistant is highly-trained, it's the company who reaps the benefits. Ultimately, everything the EA does is to make the manager, and in effect, the company successful.
Timesaving Microsoft Productivity Tips
In this engaging, fast-paced session based on the best-selling MS Office '100 Tips' series, discover quick and easy tips and tricks in Word, Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint (and more) that will help you work less and better by using more of the technology you know and love.
- Support and nurture the success of your company’s leaders – become your boss’ strategic business support partner
- Maximise your workplace performance - upgrade your management skills, improve your abilities and increase your confidence
- Maintain focus in a high pressure environment
- Refine your overall professional image as a leader, including appearance, correspondence, verbal skills and interpersonal relationships
- Elevate your skills in Emotional Intelligence
- Advance your communication skills in listening, coaching and communicating
- Evolve into a project management expert in managing events
- Develop your professional image and win respect and recognition from your boss, colleagues, and other managers
- Explore your personal brand, style and image and increase your effectiveness, productivity and satisfaction
- Executive Assistant as the ‘Confidante’ of Managers – practice discretion, maintain confidentiality and avoid office gossip
- Get what you need from others to accomplish your job and achieve your manager’s goals
- Keep the office running at peak efficiency
- Effectively use time - get more things done in a day at the office, and have more time for yourself or your family
- Manage work-life balance, set realistic goals and manage the stress of a busy and dynamic office environment
- Understand yourself, your role and your importance in the company and your boss
WORLD-CLASS INTERNATIONAL EXPERT-TRAINERS
Our lead trainer is one of the leading experts in secretarial work. She is formerly the PA to the Chairman of British Telecom and has completed the largest sample of Academic Research into the Secretarial/PA Profession.She lectures for Birkbeck University of London's Certificate of Higher Management for PAs.
Our live Session trainer is a World-Class Microsoft Office Master Instructor. She is one of the few Microsoft-Certified trainers in the world. She trains the Admin Assistants of the Executive Team of Bill Gates, the creator of Microsoft as well as the people from Starbucks, Mastercard, The New York Times, eBay and American Airlines.
REQUEST FOR A BROCHURE TODAY
To request for the complete details of this masterclass, please send an email to training (at) campbellknowledge.com, or fill out the form below.
Campbell Knowledge has a number of training workshops lined up within the year. With engagements in Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, and other key territories, you can now attend one of our training events near you, at your own convenience.